SAVE THE DATE
The 7th Annual Cellar Raid Sale is Coming!
SATURDAY September 4, 2021 – Monday september 6, 2021
Labor Day is just around the corner and our 7th Annual Cellar Raid extravaganza will help you stock up!
Hundreds of wines around the store will be available for $1 over wholesale cost all weekend long! If you’ve had your eye on that special bottle, there is a good chance it’ll be on sale, so mark your calendars!
Keep checking back here for the latest news and updates on our 2021 Cellar Raid Sale.
For Online Orders: Due to the expected high volume of orders, we will not be delivering from Saturday September 4th – Monday September 6th. Since we will not be delivering our system will prompt you to select pick-up when placing your order. But not to worry, we can still get your order delivered! *Note: online orders could take a up to 5 days to fill depending on the number of orders. We appreciate your patience while we are fulfilling in the order they are received.
When your order has been packed, you will receive an email letting you know that your order is ready for pick-up. From there, you can:
– Pick-up your order same day.
– In your confirmation and ready for pick up emails, there will be a link to click on to schedule a day and time for pick up (if you are not able to do same day) or delivery.
Our Delivery Schedule for September 6th – September 12th is:
We will deliver from 2pm to 6pm daily. Due to the expected high volume of orders we will do our best to accommodate all requests for delivery. If we are unable to deliver at the time that has been requested, we will call ahead to reschedule. In the event of inclement weather, we may have additional delivery delays. Thank you for understanding, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
– All prices are in effect WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Once a wine is gone, it’s gone, so stock up!
– No additional promotions or discounts will apply to sale wines during the Labor Day Cellar Raid.
– All sales are final. (unless in the case of an opened, flawed wine)
-Sale Wines can not be redeemed for Bin Buck points
– Beer, Liquor and other Merchandise are excluded from sale.
– Case discounts will apply to wines not included in the sale, if case quantities are met (15% off 12 bottles or more, 20% off 36 bottles or more). If you have questions please request to speak to a manager.
-We have several hands-free sanitation stations located throughout the store for your convenience, and no longer require a signature for credit card sales. Our staff is also dedicated to maintaining the sanitation of all carts and baskets, wiping them down after each guest.
-We reserve the right to limit the number of guests in store at one time to avoid over-crowding